Re: PATCH v3: Query DVB frontend delivery capabilities (was: Re: PATCH: Query DVB frontend capabilities)

Em 14-11-2011 20:08, Manu Abraham escreveu:
> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 2:16 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab
> <mchehab@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>>> This is a bit more sensible and meaningful than the others. I like
>>> this one better than the others.
>>>
>>> Attached is a version 3 patch which addresses all the issues that were raised
>>
>> Ok from my side. A minor issue is that we've renamed the cmd, but the
>> internal function name was the same:
>>
>> dtv_set_default_delivery_caps()
>>
>> Anyway, ACK from my side.
>>

> Ok, thanks.
>

>> I'll merge it upstream when you submit the DocBook patches (or send me a git
>> pull request with both things - whatever work better for you).
>
> Those xml docs seem to have some issue ?
> I get this following error on opening the docs:
>
> XML error while loading the document:
> The markup in the document following the root element must be well
> formed. at line3

Never saw this error before. I doubt that there are any issues, as otherwise,
kernel people would have complained already. Also, linuxtv rebuilds it every
day.

Are you just doing:
	make htmldocs
?

If so, then perhaps you have some missing dependencies. I remember I had some
dependency issues when I've made it to work on Ubuntu, at linuxtv.org. Some
of the xml tools there, on that time, had some troubles (wrong versions on
some docbook templates at the Ubuntu packages).

Regards,
Mauro