Re: Remote control TechnoTrend TT-connect S2-3650 CI

Hi AndrÃ,

Thanks for the help! I already fixed the problem! By accident...

On Saturday 19 March 2011, Andrà Weidemann wrote:
> I don't think that this is a hardware problem. I think it is related to
> the driver. When I added support for the S2-3650CI to Dominik Kuhlen's
> code for the PC-TV452e, I used the RC-code function "pctv452e_rc_query"
> for the S2-3650CI. I ran into this problem back then and thought that
> setting .rc_interval to 500 would "fix" the problem good enough.

My first idea was simple: Set it to 1000. Better a slow remote control than
double key presses. But the double key press events remained.
So I was planning to do some more debugging.
But my next idea was: If I get double events anyway, I can also speed up the
remote by setting .rc_interval to 250. After setting it, everything was faster
and ...  the double events disappeared!!! Of course, I did some further tests
and found out that setting .rc_interval to 50 is also working perfectly! No
double key press events so far and the remote is reacting really quick.

I don't really understand why this is fixing the issue...
Does it make sense to put this into the official repo? Or is it too dangerous?
It's possibly breaking things for others...

Regards
Jochen