Re: AF9015 problems

> Could you say which are missing freqs and bandwidth of those freqs?

The missing frequences are all in the 8MHz bands, while the 4 services it finds
are the only services in the 7MHz bands. The 4 services it finds are all "RAI"
services, which is the national tv here, just in case it helps knowing that.

When I scan for services with the TV decoder, RAI services are always the first
to be found and I'm quite convinced that's because they have the lowest
frequencies among all. 205500 KHz seems also to be the last frequency with
7MHz bandwidth. The TV decoder, after RAI services, skips immediately to 8MHz
bands.

The TV decoder finds a number of services at 594000 KHz/8MHz bandwidth
(Mediaset), and then others at higher frequences. Between 205500 and 594000
KHz there appears to be nothing also for the TV decoder.