Re: tm6000 and IR

Hi

If Apple use full 32-bit scancode we need full raw 32-bit keytable for compatibility.

For this need rework all keytables and all keyread function for add scanmask configuration and
rework single byte scancode code -> key << 8.

Use scanmask and return IR reading bytes on real place.

For tm6000 don't need restore full scancode
Only address filter

scanmask = 0xff00ff00;
return byte[1] << 24 | byte[0] <<8

With my best regards, Dmitry.