Re: tm6000 and IR

Am 16.12.2010 10:38, schrieb Dmitri Belimov:
Hi

I think your mean is wrong. Our IR remotes send extended NEC it is
4 bytes. We removed inverted 4 byte and now we have 3 bytes from
remotes. I think we must have full RCMAP with this 3 bytes from
remotes. And use this remotes with some different IR recievers like
some TV cards and LIRC-hardware and other. No need different RCMAP
for the same remotes to different IR recievers like now.
Your change doesn't work with my terratec remote control !!
I found what happens. Try my new patch.

What about NEC. Original NEC send
address (inverted address) key (inverted key)
this is realy old standart now all remotes use extended NEC
(adress high) (address low) key (inverted key)
The trident 5600/6000/6010 use old protocol but didn't test inverted address byte.

I think much better discover really address value and write it to keytable.
For your remotes I add low address byte. This value is incorrent but usefull for tm6000.
When you found correct value update keytable.

That is not acceptable. Have you forgotten what Mauro have written? The Terratec rc map are use from other devices. The best are only the received data without additional data. And I think the Trident chip send only compatibly data (send all extended data like standard data). The device decoded the protocols not the driver.
Then the function call usb_set_interface in tm6000_video, can write
for example:

stop_ir_pipe
usb_set_interface
start_ir_pipe
Ok, I'll try.
See dmesg. I was add function for start/stop interrupt urbs
All works well.

With my best regards, Dmitry.