Re: Issues with Empire Dual Pen: request for help and suggestions!!!

Just a little addendum.
I remember that the audio of analog tv has started to work with Markus' drivers when he added the em28xx-audioep driver because, if I have correctly understood, my device has a noy standard audio. Is it possible to import the necessary code in the main branch so that to have the device fully functional (today it is unusable to see analog tv because no audio is present).
Thank you to all,
Xwang

xwang1976@xxxxxxxx ha scritto:
Ok,
I've tried to tune analog tv with tvtime-scanner and all the channels have been tuned corretly. However, even if I use the following command to redirect the audio from the device to the audio card:
sox -r 48000 -t alsa hw:1,0 -t alsa default &
no audio is present when I start tv time and sox exits with the output as in the attached file. If it is possible to fix this, this device can be added to the fully supported ones.
Xwang