Re: PULL request - http://linuxtv.org/hg/~hgoede/gspca

Hi,

On 06/22/2009 04:29 AM, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:

<snip>

luvcview is a somewhat limited app, which only works with uvc cams, even libv4l cannot
help it, as it requests uvc specific formats to which libv4l cannot convert.

What application works better with libv4l? Btw, it would be nice to have some
apps linked with libv4l at epel repository ;)

I personally do most of my testing with cheese, I also used a (patched, bugfixed)
camorama in combination with libv4l1 for v4l1 compat, as camorama displays fps,
which can be usefull when doing driver development.

Regards,

Hans