Re: Problem with changeset 10837: causes "make all" not to build many modules

Op maandag 09-03-2009 om 01:30 uur [tijdzone -0300], schreef Mauro
Carvalho Chehab:
> I'm not sure if Kernel has a default language convention for this. Probably, it
> has, but I can't find anything on Documentation/*. Otherwise, I would vote for
> using -ISE on both options.
>
> Hmm... maybe we can just grep for both and see what happens most on Kernel:
>
> $ git grep -i customise|wc
>     256    1451   19677
>
> $ git grep -i customize|wc
>     115     733    9986
>
> It seems that the Britain way is more popular.

I would vote to stick with -ise also, since it is used most in the
kernel, and also to hono(u)r the fact that Linus, who started it all, is
European. No offen{c,s}e to the many people from the Americas who
contribute great and valuable work to it! :-)

Kind regards,

Alain