Re: CinergyT2 not working with newer alternative driver

Jason Harvey wrote:
> Thierry Merle wrote:
>> Another thing, do you know the firmware version of your tuner?
>> I have the 1.06 version.
>>
> Both are running on firmware 1.08
> Wonder if I can downgrade them... will look into that.
Yes, and I will try to find time to upgrade mine.
>> Look at lsusb -vvv, this is the "bcdDevice" line for the CinergyT2
>> device.
>> Sorry but I have no idea of the origin of the problem.
>> If I had time I would compare USB dumps between the old driver and the
>> new one for the same tuning operation.
>>
> I'll try and get the USB dumps and a comparison done myself within the
> next week or two.
OK thanks; I will be able to help you by doing some perl scripts.
> Think I have a spare PC around with an older Fedora on it with a kernel
> that worked.
> I did see another posting to this mail list from someone with the same
> problem which I'll take as confirmation that it is not just me :)

Yes I know, but the user did not answer the last time so we committed the redesign and we expect to find another user with the problem :)
Regards,
Thierry