Re: 2.6 kernel on aranym?

drivers/net/8390.c calls disable_irq_nosync_lockdep_irqsave and
enable_irq_lockdep_irqrestore in 2.6.19 now. The EtherNEC driver uses

Yeah, I noticed these, too. Apparently we're the only arch with
CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS=n using 8390.c.

8390.c so we need these functions on m68k now. I've just added dummy

Be careful with 8390 anyway, as Al Viro rewrote it, cfr. the current git tree
and 2.6.20-rc1 soon.

Uh, maybe we need to keep a private copy for EtherNEC then. I'll have a
look at it.

declarations to make them behave as their non-lockdep counterparts for
now. Can m68k set CONFIG_GENERIC_HARDIRQS?

I don't know, I haven't looked into it yet...

Roman?

This one should go directly upstream, I think.

Then please ask/tell linux-scsi and jejb.

Will do.

	Michael
-