Re: 2.6 kernel on aranym?

You must be kidding? I did the whole Atari 2.6.18 patching on aranym (the
testing, anyways). That includes atafb support (see patches posted here,
and at debian-68k). Not to mention keyboard, aranym networking, and a bit
more.

Any recent updates to those patches?

Not since I sent the bunch to Christian for inclusion in the Debian
kernels. I thought I had sent them to debian-68k as well at the same time,
but I may be wrong there. The last stuff was the EtherNEC; I did some more
dead code cleanup on atafb but there's the modedb cleanup I'd like to get
done before posting a final patch.

I see Roman updated CVS to 2.6.19 so I'll pull a fresh copy and start on
that now.

	Michael
-