Re: How to synchronize leds in trigger

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 15:15:57 +0100
Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxx> wrote:

> > Just look at how long the API for RGB LEDs is being agreed upon. It is
> > over a year already, if not longer, and still not merged.
>
> Sorry about that.

Hi Pavel,
this was not a complaint, I understand that the problem is compilated,.
Just stating it for Oleh who thought that synchoronizing LED triggers
would be fast work.

> Anyway, you have a pretty good driver with RGB support disabled, IIRC,
> and it only had one tiny thing left to fix.
>
> If you want to re-submit that, maybe we can have that for 5.7.

Yeah, sorry, I had ton of other work to do and then I forgot. I will try
to send patches this week.

Marek

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]