Re: How to synchronize leds in trigger

Hi!

> > I'm happy to invest my time to implement such functionality.
> > I think it can be really useful for LEDs array like CR0014114 <https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?h=v5.5&id=b9dd69155371ebd7055c182e30423edc9104239f>.
> >
> > In few days I can publish my vision,
> > but before that could you please explain why it will took months?
> > Where it can be hard to implement?
>
> Just look at how long the API for RGB LEDs is being agreed upon. It is
> over a year already, if not longer, and still not merged.

Sorry about that.

Anyway, you have a pretty good driver with RGB support disabled, IIRC,
and it only had one tiny thing left to fix.

If you want to re-submit that, maybe we can have that for 5.7.

Best regards,
									Pavel

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]