Re: How to synchronize leds in trigger

Hi Oleh,

On 1/27/20 10:51 PM, Oleh Kravchenko wrote:
> Hello Linux LEDs developer!
>
> I have two GPIO LEDs one is red another is blue.
> I want that LEDs is blinking in pair.
>
> Could you please advice how to achive this behaviour:
> 1. Red is active for 500 ms, Blue stays off.
> 2. Next step is Blue is active for 500 ms, Red is stays off.
> 3. Goto #1
>
> I tried standard pattern trigger, but very quickly it miss matches.

Currently LED framework does not support that.
We would need a global pattern trigger, that would allow registering
a set of LEDs for events firing at different time slots.

It is feasible, but it would take months to agree upon interface
and implementation. The question is whether it wouldn't be an overkill.
What prevents you from solving this problem in userspace?

--
Best regards,
Jacek Anaszewski

[Index of Archives]     [Linux ARM Kernel]     [Linux ARM]     [Linux Omap]     [Fedora ARM]     [IETF Annouce]     [Security]     [Bugtraq]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux MIPS]     [ECOS]     [Asterisk Internet PBX]     [Linux API]