Re: kconfig/menu.c: Fixup to "kconfig: fix undesirable side effect of adding "visible" menu attribute" ?

On 2013-08-02 18:10 +0200, Sedat Dilek spake thusly:
> On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Dirk Gouders <dirk@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > One non-technical remark: I am quite unconfortable with the way I got
> > drawn into the "discussion" on freetz.org -- especially, because I
> > prefer to maintain a respectful discussion style that is focussed on
> > technical problems.  (Probably, I sometimes appear to break my own rule
> > but hopefully others notice that English isn't my mother tongue and am
> > just incorrectly using a foreign language.)
> >
> > My feeling is that besides a technical problem with a patch there is
> > an unresolved conflict that I have nothing to do with and don't want to
> > be drawn into.

Agreed. If the Freetx community is not willing to explain their issue
with a meaningful explanation, there is no reason we continue this
thread here.

I have to side with Dirk on this. I am willing to help solve kconfig
issues as a global betterment of the situation (he! problems in
third-party projects may well be applicable to the kernel too).

> Short: Best do the discussion here, not in the Freetz BTS.

No, we can not discuss it here anymore (IMHO) since the Freetz community
is not willing to help. It's now their problem, until they come up with
a complete and clear explanation, that has to be way better than "it is
broken".

So, I suggest we close this thread for now. At least, I will not
participate further into this.

Thank you! :-)

Regards,
Yann E. MORIN.