Re: (2) Request for reverting the commit for Samsung HID driver

On Thu, Mar 31, 2022 at 10:51:05AM +0900, 조준완 wrote:
> If bottom posting is natural, why doesn't our mailing system support bottom positing?

Mine does, perhaps you need a better email client?

> It's not clear which method is more efficient. Still a lot of people are arguing which is the most effective way.
> I don't want to scroll down to read your reply.
> Don't force it on others.

Sorry, but that is the Linux kernel development style, and has been for
20+ years.  Again, see these links for why:

	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Top_post
	http://daringfireball.net/2007/07/on_top

> I have simply sent an inquiry email, and you only need to respond to it.

And we did, and asked you nicely to perhaps use a better format to
discuss technical things easier.

> I didn't write a tech thread. This is a kind of business mail.

This is not a business :)

Good luck!

greg k-h