Re: (2) (2) (2) Request for reverting the commit for Samsung HID driver

On Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 05:44:01PM +0900, 조준완 wrote:

> Sorry that I'm not familier with policy of Linux.

There is no "policy" here in the community.  Please contact your Linux
kernel group for how to maintain and handle devices that use the kernel,
they know how to do this quite well.

> That means I cannot add the code to support Bluetoth accessories in Linux Main line?
> Samsung's Bluetooth accessories can't be supported forever on a Linux PC?

Not at all, as Jiri said, please submit your changes.  You just have to
handle the changes that others make as well.

> Could you share any material or link for exploit related with this commit?

No, sorry, I do not think that would be a good idea for obvious reasons.

thanks,

greg k-h