Re: Touchpad stickiness on Dell Inspiron/XPS

Hi Hans,

bumping this old thread because there might be some progress and it
still affects quite some people.

> But I must be honest here, I don't see much progress being made
> on this until someone with a significant amount of kernel / hw-enablement
> experience gets it hands on one of these models. Either because some

So, I am quite optimistic that Andrea's issue is the same one which
Miroslav Bendik dived into [1]. I will surely try to help with part of
the PIIX I2C driver, but I lack the experience with the RMI4 driver. I
wonder if you could have a look and maybe share your thoughts?

Thanks and all the best,

   Wolfram

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/r/CAPoEpV0ZSidL6aMXvB6LN1uS-3CUHS4ggT8RwFgmkzzCiYJ-XQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx