Re: Touchpad stickiness on Dell Inspiron/XPS

Hello,

has anyone had a chance to have a look at this report, and can help
making some progress on the investigation?

Please let me know if there are more suitable channels for this, since
most of the things I see in these mailing lists are patches and code
reviews, not really reports and discussions around ongoing issues.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards,
Andrea IPPOLITO