Re: PROBLEM: [HP Stream Notebook - 11-d010nr] clickpad malfunctions after performing a hardware click

> there are at least two options in there that are non-default, so maybe other
> options are different too. an xorg.log would be more useful here, or make
> sure that you don't have any custom configs in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/
> or an xorg.conf

Okay, to be absolutely, positively sure that I did not have any
remaining custom configurations from all my tinkering with the
clickpad, I decided just to reinstall Lubuntu from scratch. Then I
re-patched my system with Andrew's patch. The result is the same, the
right-click is still not working.

> * use libevdev's touchpad-edge-detector tool to scope out the min/max ranges
>   of your touchpad

Here is the output of the touchpad-edge-detector tool. I pretty
thoroughly wove my finger around the touchpad several times until the
coordinates stopped changing completely.

Touchpad SYN1EDE:00 06CB:7442 on /dev/input/event9
Move one finger around the touchpad to detect the actual edges
Kernel says: x [1..4008], y [1..2266]
Touchpad sends: x [10..4008], y [0..2262]

Thanks again for all your help.