Re: ALPS: Cirque Smart Cat Pro AG Touchpad Support

Hi Vadim,

I'm a professional developer and it was suggested to me that I use a
Cirque touchpad to reduce strain based on my work habits.  Since 100% of
my development is done on Linux systems, this touchpad is only useful to
me in that environment.

I'm not entirely sure what features this touchpad actually supports, but
it would be nice if I could use it to its full potential.  The side
buttons, I suppose, are programmable so it would be nice for me to be
able to set them to switch desktops or something.  Ideally, I would like
to script this touchpad as much as I can to reduce potential for injury.

AJ