Re: ALPS: Cirque Smart Cat Pro AG Touchpad Support

Hi AJ,

> Here is the touchpad I bought:
> http://www.cirque.com/desktoptouchpad/productsandorders/smartcatpro.aspx
> (the black USB one).

Thanks for your info.

> It works somewhat as a mouse, but isn't recognized as a touchpad.
>
> If there is no chance for Linux support, I'll just return it and
> exchange for a brand that does support Linux.  If there is something I
> can do to help it be supported, I'm happy to do so.

First, so thanks for you'll be happy to try the patch if we can
provide. However, I'm not
the manager of Cirque who can decide if we'll support the device.
I have sent the request mail to my Cirque's colleague and please wait
my feedback until
next week. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks
--