Re: ALPS: Cirque Smart Cat Pro AG Touchpad Support

Hi Tommy,

Here is the touchpad I bought:
http://www.cirque.com/desktoptouchpad/productsandorders/smartcatpro.aspx
(the black USB one).

It works somewhat as a mouse, but isn't recognized as a touchpad.

If there is no chance for Linux support, I'll just return it and
exchange for a brand that does support Linux.  If there is something I
can do to help it be supported, I'm happy to do so.

AJ