Re: ALPS: Cirque Smart Cat Pro AG Touchpad Support

Hi Vadim,

I am currently on Kubuntu 12.04 (3.2.0-29-generic), and this device is
not recognized as a touchpad.  I have not yet tested a nightly build
with a recent kernel to see if that works.

It is detected and works as a mouse right now, but my understanding is
that if it is recognized as a touchpad I can do more interesting things
with it ;-)

AJ