Re: iio for the end user

Hi again,

I would like to ask a second time.

Are there any end user systems which support IIO ?

If not then are there any efforts for a networking protocol/library/API for IIO streaming ? Particularly interested in multi device input streaming at this point in time.

I have been working further on the jack IIO driver, however it seems that the concept of getting such high sample rates running on embedded cores may prove to challenging for audio subsystems. Whilst reading in the jack 'driver' space is ok, connecting clients to the 'driver' is difficult when trying to keep up with the higher then traditional audio sample rates.

thanks
Matt