Re: STMicroelectronics accelerometers driver.

Hi Lars-Peter,

I have modified the source code to apply your code review, now I would
tell you if I attach the only new patch or the full code, as you wish.

Also I have some question for you:

> There is no a generic macro for G to MS2 in iio called IIO_G_TO_M_S_2. I
> think you can also do the conversion of G to m/s**2 at compile time when you
> initilize the gain attributes of the st_accel_fullscale strutcs

I don't find IIO_G_TO_M_S_2 in the framework code, but I added this
macro in my source code. It is exatly?

> I don't think you need the fullscale attribute. This is just the same as the
> scale attribute just in a different representation, as far as I can see.

I think this is more useful to user because if you want change the
fullscale you can see immediately the current fullscale without apply
conversion manually.

> I still don't get why you need this. Can't you just power-up and down the
> device on demand?
The boot time is too different from one sensor to another, this
introduce much delay in the single read.

> I still don't get why this has to be a pointer...
I don't understand if your point is use a pointer or use a variable or
it is not necessary.

Thanks and best regards

Denis--