Userspace event handling and header files

Hi Jonathan,

I tried to write a small userspace iio event monitor in the style of evtest.
Right now we have four header files for iio: iio_core.h iio.h chrdev.h and
sysfs.h. To be able to receive and probably decode events in userspace we
need three of theses headers: chrdev.h for ioctls and the iio_event_data
struct, sysfs.h for the different iio_event enums and associated macros,
iio.h for the iio_chan_type and iio_modifier enums.

Since we probably don't want to export the sysfs.h and chrdev.h headers to
userspace I propose that we move everything which is needed for external API
into a common header for example iio.h and move all internal API, which is
only required to write a IIO driver for by the core itself, from the iio.h
header to a different header like iio_core.h.

What is your opinion on this?

- Lars