Re: IIO: ownership of patches taking drivers out of staging.

On 09/27/11 14:34, Manuel Stahl wrote:
> Hi Jonathon,
>
> I'm fine with that. Of course we could also change ownership for adis16400 to
> Michael, as I don't have the time to actively support this one.
> I have a few others in the pipeline (lis331dlh, itg3200) that I will publish
> as soon as we have a stable API in mainline.
Cool.  Unless Michael particularly wants it, why don't we put a maintainers
entry in that lists the Analog list along side linux-iio as contact points.
either Michael or I can then take the maintainer role as emails will get to
both of us (and you for that matter) anyway.

Jonathan