Re: High frequency software trigger

On 2011-03-04 19:10, Jonathan Cameron wrote:
I'm only superficially familiar with the abilities of hrtimers.
Perhaps you could post your current code as an RFC so we can get an idea of exactly
how this would work?

Right now my work is a mix of driver interfacing code and triggering, being the result of hacking away during my thesis work. I will try to write a cleaner hrtimers based trigger during the next week(s) and send it for review, with the limit of not having access to our target platform right now so testing will be limited.

Regards
Marten Svanfeldt