[IIO] Cleanup userspace

Hi guys,

I updated my drivers and the iio_utils to the current state in linux staging and I must say I'm still not very satisfied with the userspace ABI. Maybe we can clean this up until more drivers get into staging and would have to be restructured accordingly.

The points I'd like to clean up are:
- We currently have plenty of (optional) information per channel:
  * the raw value
  * an offset and scale to apply in user software
  * calibration offset and gain applied in the device
  * enable and bit size (not implemented yet) in the ring buffer

  Should we put all that stuff into a channel directory?
  |- /sys/bus/iio/device0/accel_x/
     |- raw_value
     |- offset
     |- scale
     |- calib_offset
     |- calib_scale
  The enable and bit size are maybe buffer specific and could go
  into the buffer directory.

- The trigger is also an iio device so I'd prefer to have:
  |- /sys/bus/iio/iio0 (can be empty, if it's a pure trigger)
  |- /sys/bus/iio/iio0:trigger0

- Consitent names in ABI and code:
  * bps: 'bits per sample' or 'bytes per scan'?
  * bpd: 'bytes per datum' but named bps in user space

- Endianess of the buffers:
  * Device specific? Then we need a sysfs file to publish this info.
  * CPU native byte order?
  * Network byte order?
  * Allow packed buffers for samples with fractional sizes?

Regards,
--
Dipl.-Inf. Manuel Stahl
Fraunhofer-Institut für Integrierte Schaltungen IIS