Fast copy from usb flash memory to hard disk

Hi,

I need to copy some (eight) usb sticks with 4GB each one to a hard
disk in an short time (10 minutes). Does SATA support such bandwidth ?
How can I identify wich IO device limits the copy ? If  I new it, I
would use a faster device. But I have no idea for now. I've found some
info in a test. I've copied the total of 2.83 GB from 4 sticks to a
SATA harddisk in 20 minutes. The processor were used at 50% rate, and
260 MB of memory were used.
Thanks,

Alex Lopes Pereira