Re: linux: Goodbye from a Linux community volunteer

> Yeah, with my hat of the person whose home town is under (Russian) attack for
> the 10+ years (don't be surprised, please, the war lasts more than a decade
> already) on I am fully understand Linus' arguments about history and being not
> very friendly about Russians.

How about your hat off to the people in the Donbas,
~12K of them that had died from Ukrainian artillery fire,
that were under imminent threat of being overrun by
the Ukrainian forces in February 2022? Are you going
to scream about Russian propaganda when I link
the OSCE reports about a 10 fold increase in attacks
at that same time?

BTW can I be racist towards Germans and Croats since
their ancestors exterminated my kin in their death camps?

> As you showed above seems like you also will benefit from digging to the
> history a bit. The nice questions to be answered (but not limited to) are:
> 1) What had happened to Finland in 1939?
> 2) Has Finland territory been changed (occupied by another country) in time?
> 2a) (bonus Q) How many times and by which countries / empires?
> 3) (speaking of WW II) How many Jews were killed by Finland?

Maybe you should look up the Finnish concentration camps
 (they called them work camps), that had death percentages
similar to some of Nazi death camps, where Russians, Roma,
Serbs and plenty of other E.Europeans perished, including children?

The fact that they fought alongside Nazis and that they were allowed
to remain independent (and neutral) after the war is, I hope, common
knowledge.

How TF in this day and age is it considered acceptable to be openly
racist towards some people
because you hold historical grievances from 70 years ago?

And for those of you doubting my words, here is a test: Replace the
statements from various
prominent figures, including USA officials, about Russians and Russia
with Jews and Israel and post
them on your social media accounts. See how fast you will be denounced
as a racist.

To paraphrase Noam Chomsky: Approved racism.