Re: linux: Goodbye from a Linux community volunteer

On Thu, Oct 24, 2024 at 07:18:44PM +0200, Dragan Milivojević wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Oct 2024 at 18:31, Peter Cai <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> He has exposed his lack of morals and inability of self reflection
> with the trolls comment.
> He has exposed his ignorance, coming from his state media
> brainwashing, with the media comment.
> He has exposed his ignorance, arrogance and blatant Russophobia with
> his "I'm Finish" comment, as if
> Finland has any high moral ground when it comes to WWII (for the
> historically ignorant: Finnish "concentration camps").

Yeah, with my hat of the person whose home town is under (Russian) attack for
the 10+ years (don't be surprised, please, the war lasts more than a decade
already) on I am fully understand Linus' arguments about history and being not
very friendly about Russians.

As you showed above seems like you also will benefit from digging to the
history a bit. The nice questions to be answered (but not limited to) are:
1) What had happened to Finland in 1939?
2) Has Finland territory been changed (occupied by another country) in time?
2a) (bonus Q) How many times and by which countries / empires?
3) (speaking of WW II) How many Jews were killed by Finland?

May be this helps changing a bit your understanding of Linus and other Finns.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko