Re: ata_std_qc_defer not good enough for FIS-based switching ?

Mark Lord wrote:
..
For the first time ever, I can now *heavily* mix PIO commands
with NCQ/non-NCQ DMA commands, to drives on an attached PM
(well, two attached PMs even), and the thing doesn't croak.
Woo-hoo!

Time to batch up some patches for Jeff.  But sadly, just in time
to have missed his weekly visit to linux-ide.  :)
..

Since I've just missed Jeff's weekly capture window (Mondays, it seems),
I'm holding off on the new patches while I work on getting the EH code
to fully/correctly handle (single/multiple) PMP error(s).  Currently,
it just resets the port without doing full NCQ diagnosis for PMP ports,
and that has to change.

It's a bit complex for this chip (sata_mv) architecture, but doable.
If all goes well, there'll be a full patch series out for next Monday.

Cheers