Re[2]: Sata Sil3512 bug?

Hello Tejun,

I made some new logs. Probably to many :)
The number corresponded with the directory in the archive.

1:
Much errors. I aborted the transfer after a while.

2:
First i copied a movie (multiple archives) with winscp. After a while i got a time-out and
the transfer stopped. And winscp crashed. After that i did some
concurrent transfers; 3 movies at the same time with samba.

4:
I had tried slot changing and insertion of videocard before. Now it
looks to work. Don't know why it now works, probably a bios setting i
changed in combination with the right slot.
After it recognized the sda i did test for corruption. It looks if it gives
more errors than the other board (when the videocard is also
inserted). Probably amount of errors comparable with intel 1 withhout
videocard.

According to lshw is motherboard 1 vAAA10378-405 and motherboard 2
vAAA10378-402. I must say that i also had sometimes problems with the first intel not
finding the hard drive. So, i really don't trust the motherboard
anymore. And i had it with those boards.... :(

Tomorrow i will stress-test the 2 sata controllers with the Asus
board with 4 wd's sata drives connected. If it gives any corruption i
will let you know...

I would like to thank you all for helping me... :)

--
Best regards,
 MisterE                            mailto:MisterE2002@xxxxxxxxx