Re: [lm-sensors] Use the Linux I2C subsystem for a two wire interface protocol

Hi Jonathan,
Thanks for the relentless help. I have adapted the driver to my
platform by changing the following:
gpio_request(), gpio_get/gpio_set() to thier counterparts on my platform.

> couple of mfp defines to enable the gpios. (how you do this is platform dependent)
By this i guess, you mean configuring the gpios, and defining the I/O
characteristics for each of the signals.

>mework there are some bits and bobs related

So after doing all the porting, i was able to compile it as an
loadable kernel module. I tried insmod and here;s what i get:

~$ insmod sht15.ko
regulator: Unable to get requested regulator: vcc
sht15 sht15: Command not acknowledged
 ~$
Do i have to play with any timings related to the part. I have a SHT11
, but i was assuming that there is no significant difference.
Although something may have gone wrong when i ported.
-Alfred.