Re: Intercepting system calls

Hello again.
I started on wrapfs, its nice and I can use it for my purpose but I
need help on using it transparently. I modified unlink call a bit and
so I now want to test wrapfs on my system. I could use it using
> mount -t wrapfs /root /mnt/tmp
Now if I unlink files from /mnt/tmp wrapfa unlink is called but I want
to do this transparently ie. I want to mount /root on itself so that
requests to delete files in /root goes through wrapfs. But I am unable
to do this I tried
> mount -t wrapfs -O /root
As described for overlay mounts but this is not working as this does
not result in mount call. How can I use wrapfs for overlay mounts ? Or
this is not possible ?

--
Thanks and Regards ,
Gaurav