Re: Modifying All Packets passing through the bridge!

Thanks a lot for your kind and generous help. So the final point is I use netfilters for it :)

When I was doing the encryption through the bridge, I used to set the status (crypto/plain) master/slave through bridge control. But since I won't have the back end now instead netfilters. Is there any way to keep the status updated ?

thanks again!