Re: Modifying All Packets passing through the bridge!

The Link https://lists.linux-foundation.org/pipermail/bridge/2008-October/006074.html , is about capturing packets and sending to user space. Speed is important in my current scenario. Is there anyway I can do everything in kernel specially by hacking or tweaking the already kernel space. Instead of socket programming and capturing packets at ethernet?