Re: S2API drivers sync

I fail to see how bashing Manu will bring some much needed drivers to
the v4l/s2api tree any faster.  There's nothing to be gained by
name-calling and so on.  In the end I think everyone would like the
same thing...stable working drivers for many devices to choose from.
If all the energy is spent on attacking one another, there will be
none left to reach that goal.

Please don't ruin it for everyone by letting your personal feelings
get out of control.  And that goes for everybody.