Re: pinnacle 310i doesn't works very well

Hi,

Am Montag, den 24.11.2008, 20:56 +0100 schrieb kevinlux -:
> Hi all,
> i'm talking about this tv tuner card : My Cinema-P7131 Hybrid
> http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=18&l2=83&l3=252&l4=0&model=547&modelmenu=1

did you notice that on the enlarged picture that current revision seems
to have a firmware eeprom again in opposite to yours?

Might come more.

> I'm sorry but i have to confirm that both cards (the asus  p7131 and
> pinnacle 310i ) stilii not working correctly with the last mercurial
> (also in analog mode).
> Otherwise i also have an usb Pinnacle dvb stick that works perfecty
> under win and linux (with the driver em28xx from mcentral.de
> (http://mcentral.de/hg/~mrec/v4l-dvb-kernel)). If there's something
> that i can do (testing and something like that) don't esitate to
> ask... you will be welcome.
> Best regards and thanks
>
> kev

Hmm, sounds slightly strange at the moment, since the exact same LNA
config on the Tiger 3in1 works for me, but fails on your P7131 Dual
Hybrid LNA.

If we don't get confirmation from others, to live on the saa7134 was not
always easy during the last kernel releases, and you can confirm that
the P7131 Dual hybrid is fine for you on a 2.6.24 too, then I firstly
try to repeat my testing on the Tiger 3in1, but definitely should fail
if I try to implement DVB-T LNA support for it on a 2.6.24 I guess ...

Cheers,
Hermann