Re: pinnacle 310i doesn't works very well

Hi Guys,
hi talked with Harmut Hackam, on his opinion "something is broken in the
tuner callback mechanism again. this is used to control the so called
LNA via a GPIO pin - a tricky mechanism and difficult to debug."
Should I post also in a val4linux mailing list?? Or someone can help me here?
I think it's a problem of all card of  << saa7133 >> with tuner  <<
tda829x 2-004b >> (i have also tried an Asus My Cinema Dual TV Tuner
same chips and tuner and SAME Problems. )
Thanks in advance.

cheers
kev