Re: pinnacle 310i doesn't works very well

Hi all,
i'm talking about this tv tuner card : My Cinema-P7131 Hybrid
http://www.asus.com/products.aspx?l1=18&l2=83&l3=252&l4=0&model=547&modelmenu=1

I'm sorry but i have to confirm that both cards (the asus  p7131 and
pinnacle 310i ) stilii not working correctly with the last mercurial
(also in analog mode).
Otherwise i also have an usb Pinnacle dvb stick that works perfecty
under win and linux (with the driver em28xx from mcentral.de
(http://mcentral.de/hg/~mrec/v4l-dvb-kernel)). If there's something
that i can do (testing and something like that) don't esitate to
ask... you will be welcome.
Best regards and thanks

kev