Re: DVB-S2 / Multiproto and future modulation support

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008 09:38:40 -0700
"VDR User" <user.vdr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In Mauro's own response to the pull request, he admits the multiproto code is
> complete.

Sorry, it seems that you misunderstood me. I meant to say that multiproto code
is more mature, since it is being under development for a long time. I didn't
have time yet to review the code changes introduced by the latest version. I'm
planning to do such revision carefully during my trip.

Thanks,
Mauro