Re: WG: Problems with MSI Digivox Duo DVB-T USB, Ubuntu 8.04

I have checked both tuners. And I can see slighty differences. One is
good and the other is not so good.

In addition I have tested the stick with windows. The tuning is much
better and the picture doesn't stuck and don't brings mosaic pixels.

when I switch in windows the tuners I can see with one tuner an orange
light, with the other tuner I see a green light. green means 100 %
channel strongness.

Under linux all channels do have ~ 40 %.
My impresion is that the amplifier in the stick does not work efficient
under linux.
could this be a driver issue?