Help with firmware for Yakumo QuickStick TV easy

I bought one of these a few days ago without realising the
significance of the word 'easy'.

Nevertheless I've made some progress. I downloaded the drivers from
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~mchehab/tm6010/
compiled and loaded them and they do communicate with the device.
(I'm running debian lenny, linux 2.6.24 on an EEE PC)

I'm now stuck because there's no tridvid.sys on the installation CD
and I haven't been able to extract it from any of the .cab, .hdr or
.exe files using unzip, cabextract, orange or unshield.

Is there any kind soul out there who can send me a copy of either the
firmware files xc3028-v27.fw and tm6000-xc3028.fw or the tridvid.sys
file?

Yes - I know it would save me a lot of time if I just went out and
bought another DVB-T USB device but this one has brought out my
stubborn streak and I'm not prepared to give up just yet.

Cedric