Re: TerraTec Cinergy C DVB-C / Twinhan AD-CP400

Hello Marko,

I am also experiencing freezes that are caused by my TerraTec Cinergy
DVB-C. On my box this only happens during channel scanning, not when
viewing or switching channels. Still, it's quite annoying as scanning
crashes very often and I never managed to get a full channel list  :-(

It's good to see that someone is working on the instabilities. I applied
you're patch, but unfortunately it didn't work for me  :-(

Is there anything else that I can try? Do you have any ideas how to find
the reason for the crashes?

Best regards,
Markus