Re: Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick built in IR-Receiver supported ?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:39:58 +0530
"SUBHRANIL CHOUDHURY" <subhra85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I am working on DVB-T for the first time. I am using a Pinnacle PCTV 2001e
> USB DVB-T dongle.In that the device dri vers are getting registered and the
> device is getting detected.I am using a 2.6.23.15 kernel.
> ------cut-----
> But, after that when i am trying to run any scan application , it is showing
> "scan failed".
>
> Can Anyone Please tell me if you have faced a similar problem or what is
> happening ?
> Do i have to add something to the kernel?
>
> Best regards,
> subhro

Hello,

I am using kernel 2.6.25 and scanning, viewing, recording works well
with kaffeine for my Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick.

I don't use any special module options or kernel
setup (other than tuxonice for standby,resume of my laptop).

Regards,
 Ingo