Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick built in IR-Receiver supported ?

Hello,

as I haven't received any answer yet I'll post my question again,

I have a Pinnacle PCTV Dual DVB-T Diversity Stick which works fine.
The only thing I am missing is the built-in infrared receiver which is not recognized.

Is anyone using this Pinnacle DVB-T stick and got it's remote control working ?

Am I missing a module, a module option or something else
or is the ir receiver just not supported by now ?

I use the kernel 2.6.25 with tuxonice-patches on archlinux.

lsusb output:
------------------------- lsusb output start ---
idVendor           0x2304 Pinnacle Systems, Inc. [hex]
  idProduct          0x0229
  bcdDevice            0.01
  iManufacturer           1 PINNACLE
  iProduct                2 PCTV 2001e