Re: Dposh DVB-T USB2.0 seems to not work properly

2008/7/5 Antti Palosaari <crope@xxxxxx>:

There is two kind of LEDs in those sticks. One is power LED that lights all the time when device is powered and the other lock LED that lights only when demodulator is locked to the valid channel. I assume your device has lock LED that should light only when device is locked to the valid channel. Controlling LEDs is sometimes possible by the driver software and sometimes not at all. Don't care LED before device is not working.

I think it is better to strong known good signal and test device against it to see if everything is almost right. After that you can try to find settings to reach better receiving sensitivity.

I'm going to try with a better signal this p.m. Thanks for info re:LED

Regards
Andrew